Saturday, September 12, 2009

My Flying Kaya Bun........

an update.... in church

okayys yesterday i went to church. did DBS.
was good.
started late, finished early
went to buy something 2 eat with pweesilaar..
i bought a kaya bun.........

ahhhh and heres the intresting part !
my bun was sealed in a plastic bag
i opened it and my kaya bun flew and almost hit someone on the head......
haha. i know sounds so dumb ehh?
but it was trueeee.
and i thought my one buck went down the drainnn :(
after that i bought a drink and suddenly a man came and gave me a kaya bun and said
"you better eat this one" and then i said thankyou and bla bla bla.
then i found out that he was sitting at the back of me. "sigh"
then this time when i ate my kaya bun , i used a scissors..... heheh

yup so the moral of the story is: USE A SCISSORS








No comments:

Post a Comment